The BusinessJoin us in Edinburgh as an Admin Agent
- If you're passionate about customer service and possess outstanding interpersonal skills, you might be ideally suited to a position within our Arrears Support Unit
- Providing exceptional support to customers in arrears on their mortgages, you'll be working in a friendly, vibrant environment with a strong team culture
- You’ll have an integral part to play in bringing to life our commitment to put customers at the heart of everything we do
What you'll do
We pride ourselves on successfully coming to the right decision for the business and our customers, which means balancing the need to provide high quality customer service with the need to recover the bank's assets, and you’ll play a crucial part in this process.
Day-to-day, you’ll be:
- Responsible for the final leg of the journey regarding our customers’ repayments
- Undertaking a range of tasks, from the processing of critical customer information such as income and expenditure details, to handling the incoming correspondence from branches, business centres and external parties
- Keeping up to date and accurate records of vital information, as well as feedback from both customers and internal business partners
- Providing effective resolutions to a diverse variety of queries
- Proactively identifying risks and opportunities to improve our services
- Frequently participating in training activities, ensuring you develop your awareness of any changes in products, services and unit policies
The skills you'll need
You’ll need to be a real people person, with great listening and communicating capabilities. You’ll have a strong technical ability, be highly organised, and demonstrate the desire for self development.
Previous experience working in a contact centre would certainly be advantageous, as would an understanding of loans, mortgage products and debt management practices. As we work in a changing environment and industry, you'll need to lead the way by displaying flexibility, and a positive attitude towards change.
What else you need to know
This role is being offered on a 12 or 18 month basis.
You'll also be required to work a shift pattern which will cover 9am – 8pm Monday - Friday, and 9am - 1pm on Saturdays.
How we'll reward you
In return, we offer a competitive salary plus a 25% individually tailorable cash and benefit funding programme. In addition, we provide a wide selection of exclusive lifestyle offers, development and learning programmes, services and support designed to help you manage and balance your work/life priorities.
Visit our reward and benefits page for more information on the benefit packages we offer.
At RBS, we want everyone to feel welcome, regardless of your background or needs. If you need adjustments making to your working environment, we’ll do everything we can to support you. As part of this commitment, we offer flexible working options for some of our roles - find out more.
As a Financial Services organisation we comply with and support the requirements set by our Regulator, the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), which are designed to protect our customers. This role falls under Conduct Rules of the Individual Accountability Regime (IAR) and is subject to pre-employment screening. This means if your application is successful, you’ll need to satisfy some important background checks before you can start working with us. These will include a full credit check, a criminal record check, residency and right to work checks.
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.