The BusinessJoin RBS International as a Data Administrator in Douglas, Isle of Man
- This role will deliver real benefit to our customers by providing important administrative support to help create a new database of dormant account information
- You'll be working on a project brought about by change in regulation, which will greatly increase our efficiency in matching customers to dormant accounts
- You'll also add further value by supporting the annual submissions to our regulators
- The role is available for a period of 5 months
What you'll do
We're changing the process we use to match customers to dormant accounts and funds. This change has been prompted by a new policy set by one of our regulators, and will make the process much more efficient and simple for our customers. Part of the process is to set up a new database which will give each dormant account a new reference number, which we'll report to the regulator each year, along with details of the funds in the accounts. As Data Administrator, you'll provide important support to this process. Your responsibilities will include:
- Working through a back book of dormant customer funds, creating individual records for each with the all relevant customer information
- Using a high level of accuracy and efficiency, and keeping to your agreed service level agreements
- Preparing annual returns for the in each of RBS International's jurisdictions which detail all the required information
- Making annual payments to the regulators with supporting documentation
The skills you'll need
We're looking for someone who has the ability to work effectively both as part of a team, and independently using their own initiative. You'll need good PC skills and to be able to process data accurately and efficiently, and we'll expect you to show a really high level of customer focus. You'll also need:
- A clear sense of priority, good planning skills, and the ability to tackle work in an organised fashion
- Well developed communication skills
- The ability to build good relationships with your colleagues
How we'll reward you
In return, we offer a competitive salary plus 25% cash and benefit funding programme that can be tailored to suit your individual needs. In addition, we provide a wide selection of exclusive lifestyle offers, development and learning programmes, services and support designed to help you manage and balance your work/life priorities.
Visit our reward and benefits page for more information on the benefit packages we offer.
ng-bindingAt RBS, we want everyone to feel welcome, regardless of your background or needs. If you need adjustments making to your working environment, we’ll do everything we can to support you. As part of this commitment, we offer flexible working options for some of our roles - find out more.
As a Financial Services organisation we comply with and support the requirements set by our Regulator, the Isle of Man Financial Services Authority (IOMFSA), which are designed to protect our customers. This role is subject to pre-employment screening. This means if your application is successful, you’ll need to satisfy some important background checks before you can start working with us. These will include a full credit check, a criminal record check, residency and right to work checks.
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.