The RequirementsJoin us as Senior Change Analyst in Edinburgh
- If you're an accomplished analyst looking to hone your expertise in a change-focused environment, this is an opportunity to take on a new challenge in our Commercial & Private Banking (CPB) Change team
- You'll be working on our Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system, this system is unique to our bank and you'll be working with industry leading technology
- You'll be joining an innovative team, as you help us become a simpler, stronger and more responsive bank for our customers
What you'll do
You'll be providing expert analysis on key strategic projects, covering definition, delivery and closure. You'll also be carrying out the delivery of core analysis within work-streams of medium size and complexity.
Your role will entail:
- Reviewing and editing requirements, and implementing analytical processes, and developing high level operating and business models
- Being accountable for full traceability and linkage of business requirements to future state design
- Supporting the development of functional specifications and building productive working relationships with a wide range of colleagues.
- Being involved in analysis surrounding the implementation of our Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system, and working to drive technical change to ensure users have the right training to operate the system
You'll keep our customers at the forefront of everything you do, conducting thorough analysis to consider whether the CRM system is delivering effectively in relation to their needs and the needs of our business. In addition to this, you'll be using the latest Microsoft Dynamics software, and working with a number of stakeholders to make sure that the new software is customised to our needs and is effectively embedded.
The skills you'll need
We're looking for an experienced business analyst, ideally with a good understanding of MS Dynamics or similar products, and a passion for solving problems. A good understanding of CRM and MS Dynamics is preferable, but not essential - it would also be an advantage if you understood how both can be used to deliver a better service for our business and our customers.
You'll also need:
- Experience with root cause analysis and business process development or lean methods
- A strong analyst toolkit with an understanding of a wide range of skills including operating model definition, process modelling, user stories, UI specifications and use cases – all underpinned by a focus on quality customer experiences
- To be an astute communicator, able to convey complex information clearly and you’ll be able to work effectively with a wide range of stakeholders across our business
- To be comfortable working flexibly to meet deadlines and doing some travelling as a part of your work
How we'll reward you
In return, we offer a competitive salary plus 25% cash and benefit funding programme that can be tailored to suit your individual needs. In addition, we provide a wide selection of exclusive lifestyle offers, development and learning programmes, services and support designed to help you manage and balance your work/life priorities.
Visit our reward and benefits page for more information on the benefit packages we offer.
At RBS, we want everyone to feel welcome, regardless of your background or needs. If you need adjustments making to your working environment, we’ll do everything we can to support you. As part of this commitment, we offer flexible working options for some of our roles - find out more.
As a Financial Services organisation we comply with and support the requirements set by our Regulator, the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), which are designed to protect our customers. This role falls under Conduct Rules of the Individual Accountability Regime (IAR) and is subject to pre-employment screening. This means if your application is successful, you’ll need to satisfy some important background checks before you can start working with us. These will include a full credit check, a criminal record check, residency and right to work checks.
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.