We are looking for a Business Development Manager to join our expanding Rural Health and Wellbeing team. Working with the Head of Rural Health and Wellbeing (Academic Lead), the Chair of the Partnership Group and the partnership administrator, the Business Development Manager will work to create a portal that acts as a business development tool for increasing commercial income into the university and its allied partners and to establish the Scottish Rural Health Partnership as a forum where all interested in research, education and implementation relating to Rural Health can communicate effectively through the portal and across related bodies.
The successful candidate should have:
- Business development experience in an academic and/or commercial environment
- Experience of knowledge exchange and innovation processes
- Project management and line management experience
- Education, training and development familiarity
- Health sector knowledge and experience
- Health-related industry networking knowledge and experience
- Knowledge of commercial research, innovation and the exploitation of academic research
- Ability to interact with people at all levels of an organisation
- High level written and oral communication skills
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.