- Sector: Financial Services and Investment
- Specialism: Customer Service, Financial Services and Investment Admin
- Hours: Full Time
- Contact: Human Resources
- Reference: 65987
The BusinessJoin us in the Isle of Man as an Administrative Support
- If you're looking to step into a role where you'll be highly valued for your outstanding organisational skills, this is an excellent opportunity for you to join us an Administrative Assistant
- You'll be carrying out administrative tasks for periodic High Risk Reviews
- Along with this being a great place to start a career in banking, you'll also gain exposure across the Data Services and Corporate Due Diligence Remediation team and other jurisdictions
What you'll do
You'll be carrying out administrative tasks for periodic High Risk Reviews, working within well defined guidelines to prepare the reviews and maintain the quality of the files. This will include electronic file structuring, running reports, updating core data and processing non-personal reclaims.
You'll also be:
- Contacting customers and internal business partners to ensure a fair outcome is achieved
- Identifying and escalating potential risks and operational issues
- Proactively building excellent cross jurisdictional relationships to ensure that high levels of service are being maintained
- Participating in team based continuous improvement activities
- Capturing and updating progress so that accurate tracking can be maintained and shared
- Guiding less experienced members of the team in dealing with more complex cases
The skills you'll need
You'll need a good eye for detail and accuracy, as well as strong time management skills and the ability to prioritise your work. Because you'll be speaking to our customers and striving to deliver an excellent level of service, you'll need strong communications skills. Some degree of customer service experience would be beneficial.
You'll also need:
- The ability to work on your own or as part of a team
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
What else you need to know
Due to local legislation, you’ll need to possess the right to both live and work in the Isle of Man to take on this role.
How we'll reward you
In return, we offer a competitive salary plus 25% cash and benefit funding programme that can be tailored to suit your individual needs. In addition, we provide a wide selection of exclusive lifestyle offers, development and learning programmes, services and support designed to help you manage and balance your work/life priorities.
Visit our reward and benefits page for more information on the benefit packages we offer.
At RBS, we want everyone to feel welcome, regardless of your background or needs. If you need adjustments making to your working environment, we’ll do everything we can to support you. As part of this commitment, we offer flexible working options for some of our roles - find out more.
As a Financial Services organisation we comply with and support the requirements set by our Regulator, the Isle of Man Financial Services Authority (IOMFSA), which are designed to protect our customers. This role is subject to pre-employment screening. This means if your application is successful, you’ll need to satisfy some important background checks before you can start working with us. These will include a full credit check, a criminal record check, residency and right to work checks.
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.