- Sector: Retail
- Specialism: Area and Regional Management, Sales Advisor
- From £18,400 per annum GBP 18400
- Hours: Part Time
- Contact: Human Resources
- Reference: GB-026995
Our rapidly growing organisation is keen to bolster our team with enthusiastic customer service experts. Based in our Livingston call centre, our Advisors are the central point of contact for the general public, and as such handle all manner of incoming communication. We pride ourselves on dealing with enquires with the greatest possible care, while dealing with all feedback in a timely and professional manner. Putting customers first is a top priority here and you'll be part of a supportive, fun and friendly team who are all focused on having great conversations.We will be looking to take on a number of new team members over the next 6 months. This could therefore be the perfect opportunity for those looking to start immediately or a little later on during the year. There are a range of part-time contracts available from 12 - 32 hours per week across the hours of 08:00 - 21:00 and could be the ideal part-time role to fit your lifestyle!Please note that this is a shift based role and will include weekend and evening working on a rotational basis. Please also be advised the Customer Services Department is due to relocate to Eurocentral in 2019.
What will you do?
- Delivering excellent customer service
- Answering, reviewing and forwarding incoming calls and processing customer contacts
- Processing incoming email and post
- Investigating customer enquiries
- Problem solving feedback provided by customers
- Liaising with internal departments across the business
- Ad hoc tasks as required by Management
What will you need?
- Contact/call centre based customer service experience is essential
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Positive and confident, able to remain up-beat and enthusiastic at all times
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Passionate about quality and service of delivery
- Reliable and conscientious team player
- Strong multi-tasking and time management skills
What do we offer?
- £18,400 pro rata starting salary
- 30 days holiday per annum (pro rata, including Bank Holidays)
- A contributory pension scheme
- 10% discount on all Lidl products, in all stores throughout the UK
- Access to corporate discounts on a range of products and services (including holidays, home and garden products, leisure activities and more)
- Initial training and on-going development from an experienced team member
- Brilliant opportunities to take on more responsibility and long term career prospects
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.