The BusinessJoin us in Dublin or Belfast as an Auditor in Internal Audit
- If you want to begin a career in Internal Audit, this is an excellent opportunity to join an industry leading audit function within a large and complex financial services organisation
- You'll contribute to independent engagement assurance, and you'll develop your knowledge and experience in risk management and internal audit
- This role will give you the platform to make a significant impact and influence our business managers to ensure they lead in a risk conscious way
- You'll gain valuable exposure, and be offered a clear route for personal and professional development
What you'll do
Your analytical skills and attention to detail will allow you to have a significant impact within the bank through identifying any potential business risks and mitigating their impact, while gaining valuable exposure to an exciting and global reaching business area. You'll contribute to assurance planning and process mapping, and you'll effectively undertake testing as prescribed in the test plan. Your strong interpersonal skills will be essential as you'll engage with a diverse variety of stakeholders and have open and effective discussions on key risks.
- Provide robust and challenging insights on business risk and control procedures
- Actively participate in the development of the audit plan through ongoing business risk assessment
- Comply with global methodology and use tools and resources appropriately
- Produce effective engagement reports and opinions that successfully influence management
- Support Senior Auditors with the analysis of MI or review of risk information when necessary
The skills you'll need
We're looking for someone ideally with experience in audit, or at least with some exposure to this area. You'll have a background in a business environment with a good grasp of related policies and regulations.
You’ll also need:
- Sound analytical skills, along with the ability to assess and prioritise data effectively, quickly establishing what is important
- An understanding of the principles of good risk management, with a thorough grounding in monitoring and testing effective controls
- A keen eye for detail
- The drive and enthusiasm to develop your skill set
How we'll reward you
In return, we offer a competitive salary plus 25% cash and benefit funding programme that can be tailored to suit your individual needs. In addition, we provide a wide selection of exclusive lifestyle offers, development and learning programmes, services and support designed to help you manage and balance your work/life priorities.
Visit our reward and benefits page for more information on the benefit packages we offer.
ng-bindingAt RBS, we want everyone to feel welcome, regardless of your background or needs. If you need adjustments making to your working environment, we’ll do everything we can to support you. As part of this commitment, we offer flexible working options for some of our roles - find out more.
As a Financial Services organisation we comply with and support the requirements set by our Regulator, the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), which are designed to protect our customers. This role falls under Conduct Rules of the Individual Accountability Regime (IAR) and is subject to pre-employment screening. This means if your application is successful, you’ll need to satisfy some important background checks before you can start working with us. These will include a full credit check, a criminal record check, residency and right to work checks.
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.