- Sector: Financial Services and Investment
- Hours: Full Time
- Contact: Human Resources
- Reference: 66478
The BusinessJoin us as a Client Onboarding Consultant at RBS International in Isle of Man
- We're looking for someone that is as risk-orientated as they are customer focused
- You'll act as a crucial pillar of support to both our Relationship Managers and customers
- This is a chance to keep up to date with relevant bank policy and procedures
What you'll do
You'll work closely with our Relationship Management team and their clients to obtain the documentation that allows us to open new accounts; making sure that paperwork and Client Due Diligence meets all operational and regulatory requirements. You'll also provide Relationship Managers and customers with consultancy support on Client Due Diligence requirements to drive up quality levels and assist Relationship Managers in winning new business for the bank.
You'll build long-term, successful relationships with our internal and external customers by understanding their businesses and requirements to deliver value added solutions tailored to meet the individual needs of Corporate International Banking customers.
Day to day in your role, you'll be:
- Making sure that account migration projects for new business take-on and change of administration are proceeding in a professional manner that meets SLAs and timelines
- Creating and maintaining accurate customer records on the Goldmine system, and maintaining further MI such as Accounts Opened, High Risk and 28 Day Sign Off
- Identifying opportunities for better collaboration to meet corporate goals, in particular, working closely with the Client Engagement Managers to present clients with a joined up Corporate Banking Solutions proposition
The skills you'll need
You'll have exceptional attention to detail, and possess a very high level of risk awareness. You'll possess excellent communication skills and have good customer service experience.
We're also looking for:
- The willingness to work towards New Account Sanctioner (NAS) sign-off accreditation
- The ability to handle high volumes of work, and stick to tight deadlines
- An understanding of the bank's account opening system, as well as a high level understanding of the bank's processes is advantageous
What else you need to know
Due to local legislation, you’ll need to possess the right to both live and work on Isle of Man to undertake this role.
How we'll reward you
In return, we offer a competitive salary plus 25% cash and benefit funding programme that can be tailored to suit your individual needs. In addition, we provide a wide selection of exclusive lifestyle offers, development and learning programmes, services and support designed to help you manage and balance your work/life priorities.
Visit our reward and benefits page for more information on the benefit packages we offer.
At RBS, we want everyone to feel welcome, regardless of your background or needs. If you need adjustments making to your working environment, we’ll do everything we can to support you. As part of this commitment, we offer flexible working options for some of our roles - find out more.
As a Financial Services organisation we comply with and support the requirements set by our Regulator, the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), which are designed to protect our customers. This role falls under Conduct Rules of the Individual Accountability Regime (IAR) and is subject to pre-employment screening. This means if your application is successful, you’ll need to satisfy some important background checks before you can start working with us. These will include a full credit check, a criminal record check, residency and right to work checks.
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.