- Sector: Financial Services and Investment
- Specialism: Project Management
- Hours: Full Time
- Contact: Human Resources
- Reference: 65957
The BusinessJoin us as a Project Manager in Belfast or Dublin
- If you're an accomplished project management practitioner looking to leverage your commercial acumen with your change management expertise, this is an excellent opportunity to join the Resolution & Remediation team in Ulster Bank Customer Debt Solutions (CDS)
- You'll play a significant role in delivering and embedding multiple projects which will make a real difference to the unit's effectiveness, and so to the customers we work with
- You can expect to work with multiple stakeholders across different businesses and functions and your remit will include direct and matrix people management responsibilities
What you'll do
CDS Remediation and Resolution is responsible for managing legacy conduct and the bank's post loan sale obligations. As Project Manager you'll have a crucial role to play as you take responsibility for planning and managing the end-to-end delivery of multiple projects, which deliver our strategic and regulatory objectives. You'll manage the full project lifecycle, through the development of the plan, mobilisation of a cross-business team and delivery of the project, including full benefits realisation. You'll also be responsible for all aspects of governance, including cost and risk management. You'll succeed in this role by:
- Managing the project budget and deploy effective cost control processes
- Forecasting and evaluating internal and external project risks and issues and develop plans to resolve accordingly
- Tracking reports and realising project benefits, taking the necessary action required if benefits are affected by changes
- Working with, reporting to and influencing key stakeholder groups across your programmes of work, ensuring clear lines of communication are in place throughout the lifecycle
- Developing a broader appreciation of the CDS business strategy and connecting the dots and raising awareness where there is cross over with your programmes of work
The skills you'll need
As an experienced project management practitioner with change management expertise, you'll be comfortable in operating across multiple delivery platforms, and experienced in project delivery and lifecycle planning. You'll also hold an appropriate Project Management qualification, such as Prince 2 or an equivalent. We'll also expect:
- A track record of project delivery, with experience of delivering both mandatory and strategic projects in support of business strategy, growth, and the customer agenda
- Extensive knowledge of the banking industry
- Strong organisation and communication skills
- Proficiency in standard project tools and MS applications will feature in your skill set
- A solid understanding of risk management principles
How we'll reward you
In return, we offer a competitive salary plus a 30% individually tailorable cash and benefit funding programme in Northern Ireland, and 31% in the Republic of Ireland. In addition, we provide a wide selection of exclusive lifestyle offers, development and learning programmes, services and support designed to help you manage and balance your work/life priorities.
Visit our reward and benefits page for more information on the benefit packages we offer.
ng-bindingAt Ulster Bank, we want everyone to feel welcome, regardless of your background or needs. If you need adjustments making to your working environment, we’ll do everything we can to support you. As part of this commitment, we offer flexible working options for some of our roles - find out more.
As a Financial Services organisation we comply with and support the requirements set by our Regulator, the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), which are designed to protect our customers. This role falls under Conduct Rules of the Individual Accountability Regime (IAR) and is subject to pre-employment screening. This means if your application is successful, you’ll need to satisfy some important background checks before you can start working with us. These may include a full credit check, a criminal record check (if based in the UK), residency and right to work checks.
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.