- Sector: Financial Services and Investment
- Location: Edinburgh
- Hours: Full Time
- Contact: Human Resources
- Reference: 61589
The RequirementsJoin us as UX Manager in London
- We’re growing our User Experience team, based out of our Digital Studio - offering you a unique opportunity to join us in this innovative and cutting edge area
- User Experience isn’t a single discipline, so we’re looking for someone with a broad range of skills in the UX area and the passion to create fantastic digital experiences for our customers
- This a brilliant opportunity where you’ll play a leading part in developing our brands into market leaders, through great customers experiences through optimisation and evolution of our digital estate; websites and mobile apps
What you'll do
You'll help us to become more digitally focused and you'll be looking at the standards we use to continuously improve and develop the digital user experience (UX). Through close collaboration with the Product, Communications, Marketing and Insight teams, you'll design, define and deliver the priorities in the UX roadmap that will drive enhanced user experience and brand net promoter scores.
You'll be coaching and mentoring journey managers (in everything, from planning to launch), looking at analytics and championing best practice around this, and finally keeping ahead of our competitors - always suggesting ways we can improve to meet our ambitions and sharing this with the team.
Within the course of your work, you'll also:
- Manage the delivery of UX initiatives across Personal & Business Banking to enhance the user experience and site functionality
- Use your understanding of creative disciplines such as user centred research, information architecture and content strategy to craft and lead holistic solutions
- Champion best practices with digital stakeholders across the bank
- Use a combination of quantitative insight & data, and accessibility best practice to ensure constant evolution of the customer experience
The skills you'll need
We're looking for a digitally focused individual, with a real passion for delivering an excellent customer experience in an agile environment. You don't need to be a designer, or a developer, or even an analytics guru; we’re looking for a someone with a well-rounded user experience background, and a clear understanding of the user experience design and development process.
We need someone who can provide real ideas for development, this exciting area of our business.
You'll also have:
- A keen eye for visual interaction details and the ability to think creatively
- Interpersonal skills to collaborate with a range of people
- Proven experience in record designing for mobile devices and responsive websites
- Knowledge of UX and digital tools, and experience of coaching UX best practice to individuals with varying skills and background
- Strong influencing skills and the ability to shape direction and bring others on the journey of creating an outstanding customer experience
How we'll reward you
In return, we offer a competitive salary plus 30% cash and benefit funding programme that can be tailored to suit your individual needs. In addition, we provide a wide selection of exclusive lifestyle offers, development and learning programmes, services and support designed to help you manage and balance your work/life priorities.
Visit our reward and benefits page for more information on the benefit packages we offer.
At RBS, we want everyone to feel welcome, regardless of your background or needs. If you need adjustments making to your working environment, we’ll do everything we can to support you. As part of this commitment, we offer flexible working options for some of our roles - find out more.
As a Financial Services organisation we comply with and support the requirements set by our Regulator, the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), which are designed to protect our customers. This role falls under Conduct Rules of the Individual Accountability Regime (IAR) and is subject to pre-employment screening. This means if your application is successful, you’ll need to satisfy some important background checks before you can start working with us. These will include a full credit check, a criminal record check, residency and right to work checks.
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.