- Sector: Leisure, Sport and Entertainment
- Location: Fort William
- Salary £17,500 GBP
- Hours: Full Time Permanent
- Contact: Heather Negus
- Reference: Marketing Officer
Here’s your chance to join our busy Marketing Team at Nevis Range … from weddings to World Cups, from diggers to digital; you could be part of the team!
We deliver a wide range of marketing activities, for gondola, snowsports, mountain biking, ropes course, functions, restaurant and cafe bar, to a range of markets including tourists, mountain bikers, skiers & boarders, travel trade, groups, schools corporate etc.
We’re also involved in organising events and dealing with group & function enquiries.
Plus, there’s also involvement with day-to-day operations to support the wider business, which could be 1 day per week or more at busy times.
- Marketing - Deliver a range of marketing activities across the business activities. Control expenditure against budgets. Liaise with suppliers e.g. designers, printer, sign makers
- PR - write press releases, editorial, and liaise with journalists
- Research - carry out market research, collate results and prepare reports
- Events - Organise & run small events and contribute towards larger events
- Operational duties - selling tickets, cashing up, dealing with telephone & eMail enquiries
Knowledge and Skills Required
- Experience of content creation for online, including words, photography & video
- Experience in using a graphics design package
- Team player, organised & reliable, and the ability to manage own workload
- A customer focus and a confident networker
- Interest in snowsports / outdoor activities
- Driving license essential
- Relevant degree or similar qualification, or,
- 3 years’ experience of working in sales or marketing (or similar) in a tourism, leisure or activity environment
Benefits: Skiing, boarding and mountain biking, free/subsidised food, staff uniform
Hours: 40 hours per week, 5 days out of 7 days, i.e. including weekends
How to Apply
Please complete the standard Nevis Range application form and send it along with your CV and a letter outlining how you meet the requirements of the job to by Sunday 3 September 2017.
If you have any questions contact Heather on 01397 705825 or .
Applicants will be invited to present a short presentation about how Nevis Range could develop its marketing activities. Interviews will be held week commencing 11 September 2017.
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.