- Sector: Financial Services and Investment
- Location: Edinburgh
- Hours: Full Time
- Contact: Human Resources
- Reference: 65416
The BusinessWe're looking for a Visual Designer to join us Open Experience in Edinburgh
- color: rgb(0, 0, 0); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);
- Join the Innovation & Solutions function, where we deliver strategic innovation products, services and business models that leverage new thinking and disruptive technologies to respond to changing customer demands
- You'll be responsible for creating visual designs for new digital customer concepts, storytelling artefacts and other strategic projects and programmes such as high profile events
What you'll do
The Innovation & Solutions function delivers strategic innovation products, services and business models that leverage new thinking and disruptive technologies, responding to changing customer demands and building the bank of tomorrow. The department's strategy is focused on taking ideas through to delivery, innovating at scale and the safe passage of ideas into production.
You'll provide a range of creative and visual prototyping and pitch decks, communications, events promotions and design a wide variety of mediums, including digital, video and print.
Along with this, you'll:
- Work with internal and external customers across the bank to inform and design new solutions
- Translate verbal ideas into visual concepts, through design development to production ready work
- Work to a brief and deliver visual designs accordingly
The skills you'll need
To succeed in this role, you'll have a broad range of professional experience in user interface design, time based media, strong informational visualisation skills, and also prototyping skills. With a well rounded knowledge base and experience within visual storytelling, you'll have excellent graphical design and UX skills to bring.
You'll have been involved in communications related projects, and have strong experience in the design of visuals for digital products and pitch decks or similar storytelling media.
And, as you'll work with a range of stakeholders you'll need to have excellent verbal and written communication skills, and a flexible and openness to new ideas and ways of working.
How we'll reward you
In return, we offer a competitive salary plus 30% cash and benefit funding programme that can be tailored to suit your individual needs. In addition, we provide a wide selection of exclusive lifestyle offers, development and learning programmes, services and support designed to help you manage and balance your work/life priorities.
Visit our reward and benefits page for more information on the benefit packages we offer.
ng-bindingAt RBS, we want everyone to feel welcome, regardless of your background or needs. If you need adjustments making to your working environment, we’ll do everything we can to support you. As part of this commitment, we offer flexible working options for some of our roles - find out more.
As a Financial Services organisation we comply with and support the requirements set by our Regulator, the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), which are designed to protect our customers. This role falls under Conduct Rules of the Individual Accountability Regime (IAR) and is subject to pre-employment screening. This means if your application is successful, you’ll need to satisfy some important background checks before you can start working with us. These will include a full credit check, a criminal record check, residency and right to work checks.
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.