Senior Delivery Analyst
Permanent Full Time, Glasgow City Centre
Salary £23,000-28,000 DOE
Exciting opportunities exist within our Business Intelligence Competency Centre (BICC) right now. If you're passionate about setting direction in a fast moving, future focused Financial Services organisation, then read on….
We are looking for a Senior Delivery Analyst, who can join us and make a real difference in ensuring the delivery of quality reporting of organisational data to our consumers.
Our culture and working practices revolve around an innovative and rewarding environment that will put you right at the forefront of our key business decisions. If you want to be in the background, this is not the role for you.
The role is about …
· Ensuring reports and analytical outputs are produced on time and follow appropriate quality standards and requirements as agreed with their consumers and BICC management guidance.
· Driving improvement initiatives designed to support self-service, automations and real value-add outputs.
· Being part of a team which is the first line of support to the BICC customers, providing guidance and problem resolution on reporting and technical issues.
· Working with the BICC customer base developing progressive relationships to drive development and improvement around the BICC reports and analytics
We need you to have…
• Demonstrable focus on continuous improvement and value-add activities
• Adaptability to learn quickly, manage your own time and work flexibly within a team
• Good working knowledge of the systems used within the BI Delivery environment
• Experience of working in a BI Delivery environment
• Experience in creating, managing and delivering to customer expectations
We'll look after you with…
• A competitive starting salary, as well as the opportunity to earn bonus
• 25 days holiday allowance PLUS public holidays, if that's not enough, you have the option to buy even more!
• Not forgetting our pension and share save scheme, as well as attractive discounts on banking products and well known high-street brands.
Points to note: If we offer you the job, and you accept you will be required to pass a credit and criminal record check, as well as providing 3 years' worth of satisfactory references.
We are an equal opportunity employer (in accordance with applicable legislation) and do not discriminate on the grounds of gender, ethnic origin, age, religion, sexual orientation, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability or any other basis covered by local legislation. All employment related decisions are made entirely on merit.
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.