- Sector: Financial Services and Investment
- Specialism: Investment Management, Management
- Location: Edinburgh
- Hours: Full Time
- Contact: Human Resources
- Reference: 60062
The BusinessWe're looking for a Production Management Analyst - Blue Coat to join us in Edinburgh
- You'll provide operational support and project delivery for the Blue Coat infrastructure and related web security technology
- Part of a brand new team, you'll play a key role in shaping Blue Coat deployment and access across the bank, and could potentially open up career progression opportunities
- This role will involve being part of an on-call rota
What you'll do
You'll be providing ongoing support and maintenance for Blue Coat as well as the project delivery of new services to teams who need access to this infrastructure.
As such, your role will involve:
- Security monitoring and providing internet access
- Delivering technical change and support
- Providing efficient and effective low level component design, technical change, implementation and support of IT systems
- Focusing on continuous improvement, from an infrastructure perspective as well as operational standards and platform strategy
The skills you'll need
We're looking for someone with strong technical skills, particularly in Blue Coat products such as ProxySG, Management Center, CAS, Reporter and BCAAA - and Forcepoint Protector. You'll need the ability to support a complex platform, and be expected to troubleshoot complex issues using appropriate diagnostic tools.
Additionally, desirable skills include:
- HTTP(S), PKI/certificates, TCP/IP, firewalls, appliance installation, ICAP or DNS
- An understanding of multi-tiered end to end service models and DMZ environments
- Exposure to Systems Management Software
- Delivery of high quality, cost effective Infrastructure services in a complex environment
- A willingness to learn important and novel technology, and an aptitude for problem solving and moving projects forward based on resolutions you may find
How we'll reward you
In return, we offer a competitive salary plus 25% cash and benefit funding programme that can be tailored to suit your individual needs. In addition, we provide a wide selection of exclusive lifestyle offers, development and learning programmes, services and support designed to help you manage and balance your work/life priorities.
Visit our reward and benefits page for more information on the benefit packages we offer.
At RBS, we want everyone to feel welcome, regardless of your background or needs. If you need adjustments making to your working environment, we’ll do everything we can to support you. As part of this commitment, we offer flexible working options for some of our roles - find out more.
As a Financial Services organisation we comply with and support the requirements set by our Regulator, the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), which are designed to protect our customers. This role falls under Conduct Rules of the Individual Accountability Regime (IAR) and is subject to pre-employment screening. This means if your application is successful, you’ll need to satisfy some important background checks before you can start working with us. These will include a full credit check, a criminal record check, residency and right to work checks.
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.