- Sector: Financial Services and Investment
- Location: Edinburgh
- Hours: Full Time
- Contact: Human Resources
- Reference: 66397
The BusinessWe're looking for a Direct Sourcing Consultant to join us in Edinburgh for six months
- It's an opportunity to join Human Resources and build on your recruitment experience
- You'll help us recruit for a variety of roles and thrive in a supportive team, while you utilise a range of tools to find the right talent
- This role is available on a six month basis
What you'll do
You’ll find and contact external candidates to fulfil a variety of roles. Working with Recruitment Consultants, you’ll get an in-depth understanding of each position and the type of person to contact, and develop an effective sourcing strategy to actively find and engage potential candidates.
Additionally your role will involve:
- Providing an exceptional candidate experience and making sure they're fully supported throughout the recruitment process
- Recognising external talent using the range of tools at your disposal, including LinkedIn and CV databases
- Proactively building a pipeline of candidates to match the right talent with the right role, and use market intelligence you gather to help shape resourcing strategies
The skills you'll need
We're looking for someone with recruitment experience, ideally with an agency or in-house. It would be beneficial to have sourcing experience and an understanding of the recruitment lifecycle.
Importantly you'll put the candidate at the heart of everything you do, demonstrate the ability to work collaboratively with others, and be able to build trust and credibility.
How we'll reward you
In return, we offer a competitive salary plus 25% cash and benefit funding programme that can be tailored to suit your individual needs. In addition, we provide a wide selection of exclusive lifestyle offers, development and learning programmes, services and support designed to help you manage and balance your work/life priorities.
Visit our reward and benefits page for more information on the benefit packages we offer.
ng-bindingAt RBS, we want everyone to feel welcome, regardless of your background or needs. If you need adjustments making to your working environment, we’ll do everything we can to support you. As part of this commitment, we offer flexible working options for some of our roles - find out more.
As a Financial Services organisation we comply with and support the requirements set by our Regulator, the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), which are designed to protect our customers. This role falls under Conduct Rules of the Individual Accountability Regime (IAR) and is subject to pre-employment screening. This means if your application is successful, you’ll need to satisfy some important background checks before you can start working with us. These will include a full credit check, a criminal record check, residency and right to work checks.
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.