The RequirementsJoin us as a Senior Analytics Manager in Edinburgh or Manchester
- You'll work alongside the Customer Service & Operations (CS&O) business leadership team, to interpret and influence business needs
- The team will work across Manchester, Edinburgh and India to deliver transformative analytics projects to support the CS&O business in identifying practical and valuable customer strategies and solutions that drive improved customer interactions
- We are fully dedicated to mapping a career path that works for you with a focus on helping you gain new experience, learn new tools and, if desired, get to the next level
What you'll do
We'll rely on you to enable data driven decisions through delivery of insightful analysis and actionable transformative customer strategies, contributing towards commercial and strategic objectives of the CS&O business.
You'll develop a deep understanding of the business, and challenge to ensure the analysis is embedded in everyday decision making and is relevant, adds value and achieves commercial outcomes.
Your role will involve:
- Taking responsibility for proactive support of CS&O business areas by identifying opportunities for process simplification or enhancement, improving financial performance through a customer focused approach to analytics
- Promoting and advocating the importance of the bank's data strategy, ensuring CS&O reporting and analysis is delivered from strategic solutions
- Promoting Analytics & MI as a function that will successfully make a positive and demonstrable impact on CS&O Responsible for ensuring analysis is acted upon and learnings are shared across the business where relevant
- Working with Analytics and MI insights leads to ensure resource aligned to projects where required and to understand the business requests and priorities and ensure these are reflected in the work stack
- Leading and developing teams, ensuring people within the team develop appropriately, creating a culture of continuous improvement
The skills you'll need
We're looking for someone with demonstrable experience in providing advanced analytical and reporting insight to clients.
You'll also show:
- A specialist knowledge of data management to support analytics, MI and execution of customer strategies
- A track record of engagement with senior stakeholders to influence decision making
- Extensive knowledge of Commercial Banking business model, markets and products
- Well-developed leadership skills and experience of managing multi disciplinary teams and a capability in strategic thinking
- Excellent project management skills and experience of delivering change
- A high level of drive, energy and personal commitment to success
- An ability to galvanise support across a complex organisation with a wide range of stakeholders
How we'll reward you
In return, we offer a competitive salary plus 30% cash and benefit funding programme that can be tailored to suit your individual needs. In addition, we provide a wide selection of exclusive lifestyle offers, development and learning programmes, services and support designed to help you manage and balance your work/life priorities.
Visit our reward and benefits page for more information on the benefit packages we offer.
At RBS, we want everyone to feel welcome, regardless of your background or needs. If you need adjustments making to your working environment, we’ll do everything we can to support you. As part of this commitment, we offer flexible working options for some of our roles - find out more.
As a Financial Services organisation we comply with and support the requirements set by our Regulator, the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), which are designed to protect our customers. This role falls under Conduct Rules of the Individual Accountability Regime (IAR) and is subject to pre-employment screening. This means if your application is successful, you’ll need to satisfy some important background checks before you can start working with us. These will include a full credit check, a criminal record check, residency and right to work checks.