- Sector: Hospitality, Catering and Tourism
- Specialism: Hotel Management
- Location: Fort William
- £19,584 to £21,888 per annum, Share of excellent tips. GBP 19584
- Hours: Full Time Permanent
- Contact: David Wilson
- Reference: Receptionist
This is a customer facing role requiring excellent communication skills and a friendly, outgoing personality. Responsible for maintaining reservations, check in and out of guests, answering enquiries via phone and email, maintaining invoices, group bookings, billing of guests, restaurant enquiries and gallery bookings. An interest in the visual arts is desirable as the Lime Tree is also a art gallery.
Full Time - 5 days per week - 7.30 am - 4.30 pm (one hour lunch 1-2pm) 40 hours per week
Part Time - 4 days per week - 7.30 am - 4.30 pm (one hour lunch 1-2pm) 32 hours per week
The ideal candidate would have the following;
- Excellent communication skills
- Good IT & telephone skills
- The ability to work well as part of a team and on your own
- Enthusiastic attitude
- Interest in the visual arts
Any experience in a similar role is a bonus, however full training will be given.
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.