The BusinessJoin us in Edinburgh in the role of Service Manager - Cyber Security Architecture
- Sitting within our Security Architecture team, you'll have the opportunity to work across multiple projects, engagements and services, and learn about a wide variety of business and technology stakeholders
- The work you do will play a huge role in customer's safety
- You will be encouraged and supported to learn from a hugely experienced team, and you'll have valuable expose you to all aspects of the bank’s systems and operations
- Working closely with the wider Security team as well as the Project and Infrastructure teams, you'll enjoy significant stakeholder engagement
What you'll do
In order to safeguard our people, customers, information and assets, it is vital that we deliver efficient products and services, and you'll be responsible for defining the enterprise architecture. In doing so, you'll ensure that the different architecture domains (business, application, data and infrastructure) are secured to form a coherent whole.
As well as this, your responsibilities will include:
- Liaising with a range of stakeholders to ensure the security architecture and roadmaps are defined, maintained, communicated and used
- Analysing the RBS business strategy and wider business environment to identify capabilities that the security architecture must provide / support over the long term
- Translating identified capabilities into these business, customer and architecture outcomes
- Defining, creating and managing multi-year roadmaps, and translating security architecture roadmaps into packages of work to be included in project plans
- Presenting architecture proposals to design authorities and assessing portfolios, programmes and projects from an architecture perspective
The skills you'll need
To be successful in this role, you'll need experience of working with business solution vendors, technology vendors and products within the market. Along with experience of systems development change lifecycles, best practices and approaches, you'll be familiar with developing, syndicating and communicating architectures, designs and proposals for action.
Ideally, you'll have an awareness of the RBS change framework (P3M), and you'll have experience of defining business and /or application architectures and roadmaps for complex enterprises. You'll also ideally hold:
- A general InfoSec qualification (i.e. CISSP / CISA / ISO)
- An architecture qualification focusing on TOGAF
- A cloud qualification such as CSA-CCSK or ISC2 Cloud specialism (CCSP), or a specific IaaS cloud qualification which has a focus on IaaS
How we'll reward you
In return, we offer a competitive salary plus 30% cash and benefit funding programme that can be tailored to suit your individual needs. In addition, we provide a wide selection of exclusive lifestyle offers, development and learning programmes, services and support designed to help you manage and balance your work/life priorities.
Visit our reward and benefits page for more information on the benefit packages we offer.
ng-bindingAt RBS, we want everyone to feel welcome, regardless of your background or needs. If you need adjustments making to your working environment, we’ll do everything we can to support you. As part of this commitment, we offer flexible working options for some of our roles - find out more.
As a Financial Services organisation we comply with and support the requirements set by our Regulator, the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), which are designed to protect our customers. This role falls under Conduct Rules of the Individual Accountability Regime (IAR) and is subject to pre-employment screening. This means if your application is successful, you’ll need to satisfy some important background checks before you can start working with us. These will include a full credit check, a criminal record check, residency and right to work checks.
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.