Before applying for this job, it is important that you read the Applicant Guidance by clicking on the attachments below. These explain the job role and the type of person we are looking for.
We are looking for two business analyst posts to join our team to support the delivery of our digital strategy, please follow this link to our digital strategy http://www.aberdeenshire.gov.uk/media/14808/element-3-item-008-innovate-aberdeenshire-digital-strategy-2015-2020.pdf.
Business Analyst (Information Management)
We have a requirement for a business analyst to work on our various information management, including (but not limited to)
• Supporting the creation of a revised strategy
• Analysing our records and document management tools and future requirements
• Supporting the implementation of SharePoint processes and procedures
Business Analyst (Digital Skills)
We have a requirement for a business analyst to support our digital skills initiatives, this includes (but is not limited to)
• Supporting the implementation of the digital skills strategy for the Council
• Supporting the development of our digital champions programme
• Analysing our requirement for improvement of digital skills across the council and supporting the implementation of an improvement plan
• Supporting the development of a digital skills strategy for our communities.
This position is designated as a Flexible post as detailed on the Worksmart website - http://worksmart.aberdeenshire.gov.uk/
Fixed term for a period not exceeding 30th August 2019
This post has a minimum requirement of 1 reference. This must be your current or most recent employer.
Informal enquires to Helen Bain 01467 536068
Applications must be made online at myjobscotland.gov.uk
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.