- Location: Ardfern
- Hours: Full Time Permanent
- Contact: Mark Cameron
We have a position available within our Rigging team for a candidate with experience or for a trainee with full training provided. The role involves working alongside our existing, highly experienced team undertaking all manner of rigging work including
- Mast stepping and unstepping operations
- Renewal/Repair of standing and running rigging, swaging and splicing
- Assembly, commissioning and servicing of all rigging hardware
- Assisting with vessel movements and lifting operations
The role has opportunities for career progression for the right candidate. In addition to full on-site training in yacht rigging the successful candidate will be trained in the operation of yard plant including Telehandler, 40T Boat Hoist and 35T Mobile Crane.
Remuneration will be based on experience. For further details or to obtain an application pack contact Mark Cameron on 01852 500 247 or apply above.
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.