We are looking for a hardworking, enthusiastic individual to join our catering team at The Outward Bound Trust Centre Loch Eil.
What will you do?
- Prepare food for service to our customers.
- Serve our customers in a polite and friendly manner.
- Maintain the kitchen and dining areas to a high standard of cleanliness.
- Receive and put away deliveries.
- Take part in company and client training.
What will you need?
-Ideally you will have previous catering experience, in food preperation and customer service. However training will be given in these areas.
-You will have good communication skills and a positive, friendly attitude.
-You will be responsible, reliable and flexible.
- You will work as part of a team to complete daily tasks.
-Own transport is required due to location, however on site accommodation is available.
-A disclosure check is required prior to employment. This is carried out by our client.
What do we offer?
- A competitive salary.
- 28 days holiday per annum (including bank holidays, raising to 31 days after 3 years and 33 days after 5 years)
- A contributory pension scheme.
- Access to corporate discounts on a range of products and services (including holidays, home & garden products, liesure activities).
- Meals whilst on duty.
- Initial and on going training to develop your knowledge and skills.
- On site accommodation available if required.
- Uniform provided
Please send us your C.V. then you will be invited to a face to face interview. We look forward to your application!
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.