- Purpose of the Role: To show empathy and compassion whilst delivering good customer service in a demanding, challenging inbound contact centre environment
- Provide a personalised, professional experience when responding to the customers using a variety of communication channels such as telephone, email and letter.
- The ability to utilise a variety of information systems, to ensure customer queries are resolved and they receive a personalised service to drive the customer experience towards excellence.
In this target driven role you will receive full training and support throughout your career. This will be provided through regular coaching sessions, in-house training and weekly feedback on current development.
Recruiting for aptitude, training for skills.
Preferred Skills & Experience:
- Educated to a minimum of Standard Grade English (or equivalent)
- An enthusiastic, self-motivated and outgoing nature.
- Computer literacy skills.
- Proactive problem solving skills.
- Effective communication skills, written and verbal.
- Ability to understand and resolve customer enquiries in a time sensitive manner.
- A positive, resilient, assertive and professional nature.
- The ability to be flexible and stay calm under pressure.
- Strong time management skills in order to meet deadlines.
- Ability to work within a team setting with adaptable and interpersonal skills.
- Being able to encompass the Abellio values at all times, Genuine, Proactive, Professional and Inclusive.
Hours of Work:
Full time opportunities available.
The contact centre is open 7 days a week, 7am – 10pm.
Full time applicants working 37.5hrs per week any 5 days out of 7 days (Monday to Sunday) between 7am and 10pm. It is essential that potential applicants have full flexibility to work any shifts between 7am – 10pm during the week as well as over the weekends.
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.