This role will cover transport, port and warehousing activities as well as interfacing with our marine vessels.
Key features of this role include:
· Undertaking safety inspections and audits across the whole business.
· Assisting with Risk and COSHH Assessment processes in addition to producing method statements when required.
· Supporting the SHEQ Officer and Quality department to ensure compliance with a range of accreditations and managing quality assurance systems.
· Assisting with training to educate employees on health & safety issues.
· Administration duties within the H&S department.
Travelling and overnight trips will be required as part of this role.
Applicants should have previous experience and knowledge working within a health and safety environment and suitable health and safety qualifications.
Salary dependent on experience.
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.