HWEnergy are an energy company, primarily focussed on biomass heating systems. We have been designing, installing and operating biomass heating systems across the UK since 2003.
Due to expansion, we are currently recruiting to our sales and marketing team based in our HQ in Fort William. This is an exciting opportunity to work within the renewable energy industry as part of our head office team.
The role requires excellent communication skills, enthusiasm, flexibility and a willingness to get involved in dealing with all aspects of sales and marketing. The duties will include:
- Active selling of fuel and service contracts
- Supporting Managing Director and Head of Sales with sales effort
- First response to inbound enquiries
- Day to day delivery of the digital marketing plan
- CRM & Database Management
- Marketing materials production (Case studies, Brochures, etc)
- Organising of events
- Researching, identifying and marketing communications to new opportunities (Service and Projects)
The ideal candidate will have the ability to take ownership of identifying and targeting potential fuel and service customers with a view to securing orders. Some travelling to visit clients and attend events may be required and a driving license is essential.
The hours of work are expected to be Monday to Friday, 8am until 5pm. Some unsociable hours work may be required on occasion depending on work demands and deadlines. We will also be prepared to consider flexible working arrangements for the right candidate.
A competitive salary and bonus package will be offered.
Should you wish to apply for this exciting opportunity, please send a copy of your CV and covering letter to Joanne Mathers.
Closing date for applications is 20th October 2017.
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.