The Maintenance Manager is responsible for managing maintenance functions and providing maintenance support for the plant. They will be required to develop and maintain preventative maintenance programmes, initiate and run capital projects, train employees and develop safety-related programs.
- Provide maintenance support for operational, process equipment, buildings, grounds and all infrastructures.
- Provide leadership and supervision of staff.
- Ensure compliance with departmental and operational safety and regulatory requirements.
- Coordinate, develop, maintain, and deliver preventative and predictive maintenance routes for all plant equipment, infrastructure and grounds.
- Prepare budgets and manage spending and labour to meet budget.
- Develop, deliver, and maintain operational procedures for all new equipment and process improvements.
- Develop projects for capital improvements and oversee installation of new equipment and processes.
- Establish and maintain procedures and protocols to meet regulatory requirements.
- Coordinate with outside suppliers and vendors to purchase and maintain equipment parts and supplies. Share and implement "best practices" within the Maintenance Department and partner with other departments to ensure plant operations are performing at acceptable performance standards.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent work experience
- Experience in a production or manufacturing management role in a relevant sector
- Excellent people management skills with the ability to motivate employees
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, and be detail oriented
- Excellent organisation/prioritisation skills
- Proficient computer skills
- Proven critical thinking and problem solving skills Solid understanding of health & safety protocols
- Working knowledge and experience with government regulations
A full clean driving licence is desirable.
Please apply at marineharvest.com/people by 31st December 2017