The future is in the ocean – just beneath the surface. The ocean covers 70% of the world’s surface, but only 2% of the food produced in the world originates from the ocean.
Graduate Management Training Programme
Are you a graduate looking for a rewarding career in salmon farming?
Our Graduate Management Training Programme provides a unique opportunity for you to fast-track a career into salmon farming.
You must be open to travel and be prepared to live and work in the Highlands and Islands.
Our 2 year programme provides experience in every part of our salmon farming business including service departments and finance, fish-processing and productions systems, fish health and also overseas postings.
We are looking for talented graduates who are interested in the environment, fish and food production. If you are ambitious, adaptable and capable of making a difference through hard work, please apply to achieve a rewarding career in aquaculture and help lead the Blue Revolution.
In order to apply for a place on our Graduate Training Programme you must:
- Have or predicted to achieve a 2.1/2.2 entry level or merit at Masters Level in any discipline, although preference will be given to biological sciences and aquaculture
- Have a full UK driving licence
- Aspire to be a future manager/leader
- Have the drive to stand out from the crowd
If you posess the above qualifications and skills, we can offer you:
- A place on the 2 year Graduate Management Programme
A starting salary of £21,000
An annual bonus
Please apply at by 31 October 2017
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.