We offer excellent benefits that help to make Tesco a great place to work.
There are also a variety of excellent share schemes you can be part of, to share in our success.
After 6 months you will receive a Privilegecard, giving you 10% discount on your Tesco shopping throughout the year, both in-store and on-line.
There are also additional special offers available to colleagues throughout the year.
About The Job
Tesco has become a market leader by doing the little things that really matter for our customers and colleagues. It’s part of what makes Tesco such a great place to work, and we’re proud to have been accredited as one of Britain’s Top Employers again this year.
We're the UK's number one retailer and we pride ourselves on offering a great shopping experience. We are passionate about our food, merchandise and services and will always try to get things right for our customers.
But did you know we also offer great job opportunities? With stores, distribution centres and offices across the UK, we have a vast variety of roles and we are always looking for people who have a hunger to work with customers and colleagues across our exciting business. We believe in treating each other with respect and giving everyone an equal opportunity to get on. It's our people that make the difference every day - helping us make a difference for our customers.
This vacancy is based at our Dundee Customer Engagement Centre (CEC) and the shift pattern will be:
- Monday to Friday 11:30 - 20:00 working a 1 in 4 Saturday and On Call Rota
We are Team Members who are at the forefront of the business - the foundation of how we deliver for customers & colleagues every day.
Providing Level 1 and Level 2 IT support for CEC systems to CEC colleagues, and supporting Tesco Technology and other business units/ 3rd parties in their provision of Level 3 IT support.
In this job I am accountable for:
- Set up and configure computers for users, installing basic software applications (where appropriate), verifying proper hardware, software and user set up, assisting CEC colleagues to navigate application menus and features
- Management & requisition of IT consumables, and issues related to desktops, laptops, and peripherals
- Ensure appropriate logging of tickets to helpdesk and that all CEC issues are managed to resolution, including major incidents (e.g. if telephony or power fails) using Tesco centralised ticketing system
- 1st line administration and support of the Cisco telephony system, including setting up users, configuring IP phones and trouble shooting
- 1st line administration and support of the Verint WFM and Voice recording system, including setting up users, configuring IP phones and trouble shooting
- 1st line administration and support of the Kana Case Management system, including setting up users, configuring IP phones and trouble shooting
- Owning the Cisco IVR announcement, scripting , documentation admin and development
- Technical management of other CEC systems including troubleshooting and changes (Level 2 support)
- Reviewing service of products to colleagues and how we use them, ensuring we get the most out of our products
- Manage and track issues to resolution: carry out impact assessment and classify and prioritise issues, identify the underlying problem, ensure product availability and incident management is within agreed SLs, taking the lead on P1 & 2 issues providing incident management updates
- Push the boundaries of the technologies we use through continuous improvement to both reduce costs and improve service, contributing to and influencing the broader CEC backlog
Representing CEC IT as part of NWTS for major projects, upgrades and bug fixes (Level 3 support)
- Help define and deliver CEC requirements, support service introduction, represent CEC at governance/ perf. reviews
Key People & Teams I work within and outside of Tesco:
- CEC Operations
- CEC Resourcing
- CEC Learning & Development
- CEC and HO Business Partners
- Tesco Technology
- Global User Provisioning Services (GUPS)
- Tesco Infrastructure
- 3rd party providers (e.g. BT Cisco, Verint SA)
- Group Security (e.g. Info Sec)
If you feel you’re the right person for this role, we’d like to hear from you.
Operational skills relevant for this job:
- Demonstrate capability of technical fault finding skills of IT systems
- Documentation of problem tickets and ownership of problem through to resolution
- Ability to liaise with 3rd party suppliers and internal stakeholders
Experience relevant for this job:
- Previous IT Support experience (Levels 1-3)
- Incident Management (including multi-site, home workers and multi parties)
- Supporting Contact Centre applications
- IVR and contact routing management (calls, email, webchat, social)
You will receive an email confirmation once your application has been submitted successfully.
Closing date for this vacancy is 12 noon on Friday 20th October 2017.
About the Company
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.