£28,000 - £32,000 + 20% bonus and benefits
It's about prestige. It's about pride. A recruitment role like no other.
Capita partners with the British Army, one of Britain's most respected employers and a Times Top 100 organisation, to attract and select their soldiers and officers.
As Lead Recruiter, you'll be a senior member of the team, supervising talented and driven recruiters, working hard to deliver an exceptional experience for future soldiers. Based in one of our nationwide recruitment offices, you'll engage with potential candidates face-to-face and lead by example in keeping ahead of market trends, using social media tools and ensuring that everything we implement is of the highest possible standard. Ambitious and a motivated self-starter, you'll be passionate about connecting yourself with the Army brand and promoting awareness of the different opportunities available. Recruiting for soldiers means you'll be dealing with a high-volume of candidates who will need your time, attention and support as they move through each phase of their application. It's a challenging role with many rewards and the scope for development and career progression is second-to-none.
- Lead and coach your colleagues, keeping staff motivated and working to develop them into future recruitment leaders.
- Attract and build a portfolio of candidates who you'll support and nurture through their individual recruitment journeys.
- Lead and attend attraction events to raise the awareness of the variety of roles available.
- Work closely with your team to develop their skills in a targeted environment.
- Assess, interpret and report data, applying your findings to your ongoing recruitment strategy.
- Identify and develop a network of key stakeholders and education providers.
You'll come from an RPO, in-house or agency recruitment background where you'll have developed excellent negotiation and influencing skills. You'll take a personal approach to every candidate and be comfortable making decisions and overcoming challenges in this professionally unique environment.
A strong eye for detail means you'll spot the right opportunity for the right candidate and you'll be excited by the chance to share your expertise with your team. And, perhaps most importantly, you'll enjoy the success that comes with developing and shaping one of the most recognisable organisations in the UK.
This is an important role with Europe's largest RPO, working with considerable autonomy to deliver recruits for a vital organisation.
Successful candidates must hold a full UK Driving Licence and will be required to pass DBS and BPSS pre-employment screening checks.
To find out more or to apply, click the link
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.