Service Performance Manager
£21k - £28k depending on experience + benefits
About the role:
We are currently looking to recruit an experienced Service Performance Manager to join our Customer Management planning team based in Glasgow. The Service Performance Manager will ensure contractual service levels are met through performance analytics, client management and floor management, making effective use of available technology whilst managing and developing a team of Service Performance Analysts.
About Capita | Customer Management:
Capita Customer Management is part of Capita plc, the UK's leading provider of business process management and integrated professional support service solutions, with 68,000 staff across the UK, Europe, South Africa and India.
We provide first-class customer services for other organisations and companies by phone, email, web and more. Our contact centres are home to thousands of customer service advisors, sales colleagues, collections agents and back office processing staff. With more than 14,500 colleagues across 19 contact centres in the UK, India, Poland and South Africa, we manage customers for a range of big name clients like O2, Volkswagen Group, British Gas, RSPCA and William Hill.
What you will do:
- Liaise with Operations on service delivery issues, taking corrective action to meet service level goals or to increase productivity
- Chair daily meeting with Operations Managers to review performance, forecast accuracy and sickness levels and to devise an action plan as necessary for the current day/week
- Calculate and manage daily service delivery targets in order to attain weekly and/or monthly targets
- Liaise with the client with regards to issues with performance, adherence and productivity as necessary
- Provide consultancy to both Operations and the Client on ways to route calls more efficiently given contractual constraints
- Facilitate and implement solutions with the rescheduling and optimisation of exceptions, to minimise impact on the floor and to mitigate hotspots and maximise availability
- Support OMs to maximise performance by co-ordinating TM's to react appropriately during busy periods
- Chair daily Service level/Adherence meetings
- Review adherence data using OPT and Firefly and highlight any concerns with TMs and Oms
- Prompt TMs to manage BSL alarms as well as other OPT alarms accordingly and highlight any concerns to Oms
- Manage on the day exceptions in conjunction with the India service delivery team, ensuring operations are adhering to the schedule exceptions and schedule lockdown processes
- Suggest improvements to how improve service delivery with GM's and Oms
- Identifying the reasons for failure of any SLA KPI and communicate to Ops and client with remedy actions
- Support Ops with OT requirements by ensuring a process is implemented and followed
- Represent Regional Planning Team in Change Control meetings and facilitate the flow of actions resulting from agreed changes.
- Represent Regional Planning in any additional Capita/Client driven meetings and ensure actions are in line with planning remit.
- Drive process improvement projects across within the Team.
- Manage and develop a team of Analysts, providing support and guidance both from a work perspective and personal performance
Your experience will include:
- Minimum of 3 years working in Operations / Call Centre environment
- Proven Team Management experience with strong coaching methodology
- CMS Supervisor (ie: Avaya) experience essential
- Knowledge and application of Planning specific software (ie: Aspect eWFM) essential
- Advanced Excel knowledge
- Ability to communicate and influence at all levels
- Project management experience
What's in it for you?
At Capita, training and development aren't optional extras: they're how we do our job. We will motivate you to perform at your peak, recognising your achievements and rewarding them appropriately. As well as a generous basic salary we also give you 23 day's holiday rising to 27, company pension scheme and access to voluntary benefit options including; child care vouchers, share save scheme, life assurance, holiday buy and many more designed to suit your own personal lifestyle. All of this, in a professional but fun environment.
What we hope you will do next:
Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process - click apply now.
Capita operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership.
Listen | Create | Deliver
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.