In this Customer Service role you will be on the front line of our shops. We pride ourselves on the service and standards we provide our customers. We have enthusiastic colleagues who share our values, are friendly and engaging, and love working alongside a great team.
To supervise the shop team in the absence of the Shop Manager to maximise shop profitability, through promotion of products. To deliver outstanding customer service whilst adhering to all company policies, procedures, compliance and standards. Contributing to a safe and enjoyable environment where colleagues and customers feel welcomed and engaged.
- Delivering consistently exceptional customer service and ensuring a great customer journey, resolving complaints and issues when necessary.
- Ensuring compliance with the following;
- Health and Safety procedures
- Responsible Gambling and Self-Exclusion Guidelines
- Security procedures
- Think 21
- Cost Control
- Maintaining high shop standards, taking pride in the shop and ensuring all colleagues adhere to the company uniform policy.
- Ensuring the shop is clean and a shop tidy is completed at regular interviews when on duty.
- Ensuring the Customer Service Assistants understand the company's product offering, both in shop and online to enable them to have confident conversations with customers.
- Supporting the Shop Manager with the training and development of the Customer Service Assistants.
- Having commercial awareness and understanding how they can personally impact the shop's profitability.
At Ladbrokes Coral we're as passionate about sports and gaming as our customers. We look to the future and are continually delivering innovative cutting-edge products and services that our customers love. We know our customers as individuals and personalise their experience to match their preference. We set the highest standards of quality and service and challenge ourselves to exceed them every day. We keep things simple and act with honesty, integrity and responsibility and with over 3500 shops across the UK, our customers are never far from the heart of the action.
Our shop opening hours are between 8am - 10pm Monday to Sunday.
In this role you will work 5 out of 7 days, which will include weekends and Bank Holidays.
Shifts are devised on a rota basis and will change weekly.