A Food and Beverage Intern is responsible for welcoming guests and working across several areas of Food and Beverage during your placement to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience while managing guest queries.
What will I be doing?
As a Food and Beverage Intern, you are responsible for welcoming guests and working across several areas of Food and Beverage your placement to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience. A Food and Beverage Intern will also be required to manage guest queries. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Able to work in all areas of Food and Beverage including Bar, Restaurant, Room Service and Conference and Events
- Welcome guests in a polite and friendly manner
- Take and deliver customer orders, consistently demonstrating high levels of customer service
- Prepare set ups for tables and/or rooms
- Follow cash handling procedures
- Manage guest queries in a timely and efficient manner
- Up-sell with latest departmental incentives
- Ensure compliance of brand standards
- Strive to achieve departmental targets
- Ensure cleanliness of work areas
- Comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety legislation
- Comply with local licensing laws
- Be environmentally aware
- Assist other departments wherever necessary and maintain good working relationships
A Food and Beverage Intern serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Positive attitude
- Good communication skills
- Commitment to delivering high levels of customer service
- Excellent grooming standards
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
- Ability to work on your own or in teams
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Previous Food and Beverage and/or industry experience
- Experience with cash handling
- Knowledge of Food Hygiene Regulations
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its . Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Check Out Similar Jobs
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.