What will I be doing?
- Offer Guests a high level of service while embracing the Company's brand standards
- Manage and carry out procedures, have current knowledge of treatments, and ensure all treatments comply with current legislation and company standards
- Ensure client experience is proficient including bookings, payments, and consultation cards
- Interact and communicate effectively with clients, members, team members, guests, and management team
A Lead Beauty Therapist serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- A minimum of two years of previous experience as a Senior/Lead Therapist within the beauty industry
- NVQ L3 in Beauty Therapy, equivalent or higher
- Positive attitude
- Good communication skills
- Committed to delivering a high level of customer service
- Excellent grooming standards
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
- Ability to work on your own or in teams
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its . Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Contract - Permanent (39hrs per week)
Salary - £19k per annum + Hilton perks
In line with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, we do require allapplicants to have the eligibility to live and work in the United Kingdom.Documentation will be required at interview stage
Check Out Similar Jobs
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.