A Conference and Banquet Assistant Manager is responsible for assisting with the management of Conference and Banqueting operations to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience while ensuring department targets are met.
What will I be doing?
As a Conference and Banquet Assistant Manager, you will be responsible for assisting with the management of Conference and Banqueting operations to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience. A Conference and Banquet Assistant Manager will also be required to set budgets and provide leadership to the team to ensure targets are met. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Assist in managing Conference and Banqueting operations
- Maintain exceptional levels of customer service
- Evaluate guest satisfaction levels with a focus on continuous improvement
- Propose ideas to build the range and quality of Conference and Banquet
- Optimise sales and contain costs, identifying any areas for action
- Set achievable budgets and other short- and long-term functional goals
- Provide effective leadership to the Conference and Banquet teams to ensure targets are met and exceeded both for the hotel and individual development
- Maintain good communication and work relationships in all hotel areas and with external customers and suppliers
- Ensure staffing levels meet business demands
- Ensure training is carried out on an ongoing basis
- Ensure communication meetings are conducted and post-meeting minutes generated
- Manage staff performance issues in compliance with company policies and procedures
- Recruit, manage, train and develop the Front Office team
- Assist other departments wherever necessary
A Conference and Banquet Assistant Manager serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Strong knowledge of hotel/leisure/service sector
- Record of success in Conference and Beverage, specifically the ability to deliver profit, control costs, and build customer loyalty
- Exceptional communication skills
- Exceptional leadership skills to create a winning team
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Conference and Banquet Operations experience in a managerial position in hotel/Events Centre or similar
- Degree or diploma in Hotel Management or equivalent
- Passion for delivering exceptional levels of guest service
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its . Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Check Out Similar Jobs