- Sector: Hospitality, Catering and Tourism
- Location: Glasgow
- Hours: Full Time
- Contact: Human Resources
- Reference: HOT04JN9
What will I be doing?
As a Engineer Technician, you will support the Engineering Team to ensure that engineering and maintenance operations within the hotel, including general property maintenance energy conservation, are working properly and to standard. Specifically, a Engineer Technician will perform the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Perform day-to-day routine and preventative maintenance within the hotel rooms
- Respond promptly and efficiently to any maintenance calls that arise
- Execute the preventative maintenance schedule and ensure all equipment and designated areas are maintained to the required standard
- Assist in the implementation of energy conservation program
- Recommend maintenance system improvements and energy savings
- Maintain all supplied tools, equipment, and working areas in good condition
- Keep your technical training knowledge and skills up to date
- Health & Safety aware at all times
What are we looking for?
A Engineer Technician serving Hilton Glasgow is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- A certificate in a specialized field such as Electrical, Mechanical, Joinery, or Plumbing, required
- Current working knowledge of general maintenance and engineering work
- Experience in the Maintenance Department of a large hotel, hospital, ship, and/or restaurant complex or similar
- Strong work ethic
- A passion for delivering great customer service
- Ability to work without close supervision and within established timeframes
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its . Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Varied shift pattern which can include evenings and/or weekends
Competitive Salary - (dependant on experience) + Hilton benefits
Contract - 39hrs per week
Check Out Similar Jobs
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.