The GRAB Trust is looking for a Team Leader/Site Supervisor for our LORI project in Oban.
This is potentially a very challenging and varied job so we are looking for a wide range of desirable skills.
The person needs to be:
• very pro-active and practical
• have good people-management skills
• have an amazing work ethic and embraces a challenge
• clean driver’s license and who is familiar with driving vans
• very fit and able as may be required to carry out deliveries and collections
• have knowledge of health & safety
• able to work the odd week-end
• interested in upholstery and furniture repair or
• interested in domestic appliance testing
The hours are very sociable routinely 08.30 – 16:00
Monday – Friday, 11.00-16.00 on Saturday
This is a four-day post spread over Monday – Saturday.
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.