- Sector: HR, Training and Recruitment
- Location: Edinburgh
- From £20,000 per annum GBP 20000
- Hours: Full Time
- Contact: Human Resources
- Reference: 249883
Job Title - Senior Case Handler
Location - Edinburgh City Centre
Salary - Up to £20,000 per annum, depending on experience.
About the role:
We are looking for two Senior Case Handlers to start with us on the 27th November 2017 on a fixed term basis, in this fantastic Edinburgh city centre location.
This is a full time role, Monday to Friday (you can choose your own shift working either 8am to 4pm, 8.30pm to 4.30pm or 9am to 5pm)
This is a superb opportunity to gain experience in a fast growing area of Financial Services. You will be required to complete data mining fund transactions and maintain high level process notes. You will also be required to deputise for the Team Manager as required. This position will work on various client projects with personal and team targets around quality / production levels and will also provide support to colleagues including checking and feedback of work.
About Capita | Remediation Services
Remediation Services is part of Private Sector Partnerships, a division of Capita plc, the UK's leading provider of business process management and integrated professional support solutions. We are a leading player within the remediation market, having worked on every major regulatory review since 1998. We help our clients within regulated sectors with the remediation challenges that they are required to address.
- Be able to analyse data, problem solve and make decisions confidently
- Demonstrates a high level of detail in relation to producing or reviewing written / numerical information and effective task completion.
- Able to work at speed whilst maintaining quality and accuracy standards
- Able to organise and manage own workload to meet targets and strict deadlines -handling an active caseload of work which includes simultaneously dealing with a number of cases
- Able to demonstrate a confident and customer focussed telephone manner
- Have the ability to maintain a customer focused approach while dealing with a range of people
- Have strong numeracy and Microsoft excel skills
What's in it for you?
At Capita, training and development aren't optional extras: they're how we do our job. We will motivate you to perform at your peak, recognising your achievements and rewarding them appropriately. You will receive 23 day's holiday pro-rata (rising to 27 days) and a company pension scheme along with life assurance and access to voluntary benefit options including; child care vouchers, share ownership plan, additional private healthcare insurance, holiday buy/sell and many more designed to suit your own personal lifestyle. All of this, in a professional but fun environment.
Although this is a fixed term contract you will be joining a superb organisation with over 75,000 employees and a wealth of potential opportunities open to you once you are here!
What we hope you will do next
Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process - click apply now.
Capita operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership.
Listen | Create | Deliver
You may have experience of the following: Customer Service Advisor, Financial Services, Date Entry, Sales Advisor, Inbound, contact centre, Case Worker, Case Handler, Administrator, Graduat
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.