What will I be doing?
You'll need to have:
- Minimum of three-years' experience in a supervisory role.
- Education/Qualifications: Recognized qualification in a Beauty Therapy or Massage Therapy
- Experience of managing spa team members
- Proficient computer skills
With a proven background in Spa Management, things that you'll be measured on will encompass:
- Regularly measuring and reviewing The Spa activity, providing guidance and action plans to exceed financial targets and key business performance indicators.
- Gain an understanding of and pro-actively work towards the achievement of departmental financial and operational targets.
- Support the Club Manager in controlling and planning expenditure and the maximisation of sales.
- Maximising retail opportunity and productivity.
- Ensure a sound knowledge of the market to maintain an awareness of any potential threats and opportunities.
- Support effective planning and delivery of sales, marketing and promotional activity to maximise all revenue opportunities in line with business objectives.
- Be responsible for stock control and management reporting.
- Responsible for team rotas according to business needs.
- Ensure that departmental shift procedures and opening hours are planned in line with financial business needs and statutory requirements and customer services expectation.
- Hours as required on a rota basis.
- Undertake such other duties as the Health Club Manager, may from time to time reasonably require.
A Lead Beauty Therapist serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills
- Strong Customer awareness and focus
- Sound organisational skills with the ability to identify and juggle priorities.
- Able to show initiative and make decisions.
- Established operational experience within the leisure/hospitality sector.
- Knowledge of Spa services, treatments and retail operations.
- Creative in marketing, promotions and spa events
- Training, development and coaching skills with the ability to delegate effectively, influence and achieve results through others.
- Creativity, drive and initiative. Ability to maintain effectiveness in a pressurised environment and translate opportunities into action plans.
- Ability to think and respond quickly to issues or guest needs.
- Able to work flexibly to suit the hours and needs of the business
Contract - Permanent (39hrs per week)
Salary - £19k per annum + Hilton perks
In line with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, we do require allapplicants to have the eligibility to live and work in the United Kingdom.Documentation will be required at interview stage
Check Out Similar Jobs
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.