A Banqueting Chef is responsible for managing and training the banqueting kitchen team to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience while managing food cost controls.
What will I be doing?
As a Banqueting Chef, you will be responsible for managing and training the banqueting kitchen team to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience. A Banqueting Chef will also be required to manage food cost controls. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Manage and train the banqueting kitchen team
- Ensure consistency and quality of dishes
- Ensure compliance with food hygiene, Health and Safety, and stock procedures
- Ensure resources meet business needs through the effective management of working rotas
- Support brand standards through the training and assessment of your team
- Manage food cost controls to contribute to Food and Beverage revenue
- Managing kitchen brigade effectively to ensure a well-organised and motivated team
- Knowledge of activities in other departments and implications
A Banqueting Chef serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Previous banqueting chef experience
- Approaches food in a creative way
- Positive attitude
- Good communication skills
- Committed to delivering a high level of customer service
- Excellent grooming standards
- Excellent planning and organising skills
- Strong supervisory skills
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Relevant qualifications for role
- Ability to work a variety of shifts including weekends, days, afternoons and evenings
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its . Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Check Out Similar Jobs
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.