Scott Logic builds large-scale, bespoke, business-critical systems for some of the world’s most high-profile organisations. The business is expanding and we’re in need of people with a background in C#.NET development and experience in web development on an enterprise scale.
You’ll be surrounded by smart, highly-capable people in a collaborative environment that encourages the sharing of knowledge and experience. You’ll be as passionate as we are about doing software engineering right, and ultimately delivering great solutions to our clients. We follow an Agile approach with solid development practices, and are looking for creative and self-motivated problem solvers with a demonstrable passion for technology.
This is a hands on, client-facing role, offering the opportunity to be involved in full development life cycle.
You should have:
- Commercial C#.NET experience with enterprise level systems, including automated testing
- Expertise in Agile methodology
- Good technical design skills including, where appropriate, OO design principles and design patterns
- A relevant university degree
- The ability to adapt and learn new technologies on the job
It would also be great if you have:
- Exposure to the full software development lifecycle
- Previous experience in a consultancy
- Involvement in open source projects
For an informal chat about this position or any other opportunity, get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.orgApply for vacancy
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.