Due to a healthy forward workload we are looking to recruit a Civil/Drainage Technician with a minimum of five years’ experience in Civil/Drainage design. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work on a variety of projects spanning infrastructure, residential, commercial, leisure, master planning and renewable energy.
- Designing roads and drainage for infrastructure and development projects.
- Working both as part of a multi discipline team and individually, as appropriate.
- Develop skills to progress towards Tech.Eng/Incorportated status.
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE:
- The candidate should have a HND/HNC in Civil Engineering and at least five years’ experience in Civil/Drainage design.
- Good communication skills – oral and written
- Good knowledge of Roads and drainage design standards and specifications.
- Proficient in the operation of AutoCAD (at least 2010 or later) PDS ground modeller and Microdrainage software.
- Experience in the operation of AutoTrack would be beneficial.
- Experience in the operation and application of Microdrainage developing designs for government agency clients would be advantageous.
The role offers excellent career progression opportunities within a friendly and professional team that is proud of the quality of the service it delivers to its clients. The benefits include a competitive salary, according to skills and experience, together with an excellent flexible benefits package.