- Sector: Engineering and Technical
- Specialism: Engineering Management
- Location: Aberdeen
- Hours: Full Time
- Contact: Human Resources
- Reference: o5fx5
Due to a healthy forward workload, we are currently looking to appoint Graduate Structural Engineers with 0 to 4 years relevant post graduate experience.
The successful candidate will have a fantastic opportunity to work in one of the UK’s leading private Engineering Consultancies working for clients on a variety of projects spanning commercial, retail, residential and industrial sectors.
All graduate engineers work under direct supervision of our highly experienced directors and alongside our team of dedicated engineers and technicians. We can offer an ICE approved training agreement and a route towards chartered membership of a professional engineering institution.
Depending on experience as you progress you can expect to be active on a number of projects and with a number of clients at any given time.
- Undertake engineering analysis and prepare calculations for structural and civil engineering projects.
- Be proficient in the use of relevant technical analysis and design software.
- Provide technical support to include report writing and presentations.
- Willing to attend design meetings, site meetings and carryout site inspections.
- Liaise and communicate clearly in a professional manner to colleagues, clients, contractors and other designers and to offer advice and guidance on matters relating to your work.
- Work on projects with consideration to the agreed project budgetary limits and time tables.
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s or Masters Degree in Structural Engineering
The role offers excellent career progression opportunities within a friendly and professional team that is proud of the quality of the service it delivers to its clients, and has a clear vision for innovation. The benefits include a competitive salary, according to skills and experience, together with an excellent flexible benefits package.