With our extensive history, here at G4S Cash Solutions, we know a thing or two about security and keeping money safe. We handle the majority of the cash that goes through the UK's banks, and a third of the UK's total cash spend. From family florists to national coffee chains, we collect cash for over 4,500 businesses of every size in the UK.
This makes us the largest cash collection organisation in the country. Our success as a business is a result of our service and expertise. Our service and expertise is driven by our people. Here at G4S Cash Solutions, we are dedicated to recruiting the Best People and that all starts right here with You.
The Cash Centre Manager will report to the Director of Cash Centres. The main purpose of this role is to continue the drive of the cash centre towards world-class cash processing. Strategies to this end include identifying and introducing improved working practices to improve productivity, achieving budgetary obligations and the development of the site management team.
As the Cash Centre Manager your duties will be to:
- Work closely with the Cash Centre Business support function to introduce new working practices and to develop a continuous improvement culture.
- Support the Cash Centre Planning Department in achieving the National Production plans, developing strategies to overcome future shortfalls / excess to current production plans.
- Analyse training needs for all staff ensuring that training complies with Company policy and is monitored for effectiveness. Implement training and development plans for all management and staff.
- Coach staff where appropriate
- Maintain the Centre succession plans, developing the team members to achieve their potential in current and future roles.
- Ensure the avoidance of cash losses for both customers and the company.
- Meet and exceed customer service level agreement expectations.
- Work with Branch Management colleagues, supporting local customer engagement and contract retention.
- Develop your operation and teams to meet financial and efficiency targets through a continuous improvement approach.
- Manage the processing operations of the cash centre for current and future demands, ensuring capacity plans are aligned with production planning and volume fluctuations.
- Prepare annual budgets and report on monthly financial position.
- Ensure full compliance of all security procedures within the centre.
- Ensure full procedural and Health & Safety compliance.
- Deal with disciplinary matters, including dismissals, and appeals and grievances in line with Company policy.