- Sector: Hospitality, Catering and Tourism
- Location: Glasgow
- Hours: Full Time
- Contact: Human Resources
- Reference: EUR0138F
Under the general supervision of the ResMax Business Development Director EMEA, the ResMax Global Support Administrator – EMEA is responsible for the support of existing ResMax (clustered) hotels and dealing with high level stakeholders at regional and hotel level. Additionally the role includes business development activities for hotels new to ResMax. Overall this role includes relationship management, business development, and proactive thinking.
Please note that the closing date for applications is Friday 17/11/2017.
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
With thousands of hotels in over 100 countries and territories, Hilton offers countless opportunities to delight. From an open door to a welcoming smile and an exceptional experience, we offer the millions of travellers who stay with us every year a welcome they will never forget. If you appreciate the impact global travel can have on the world you may be just the person we are looking for to work as a Hilton Team Member. Because it's with Hilton where we never forget the reason we're here: to delight our guests, Team Members, and owners alike.
What will I be doing?
Relationship Management Duties: 50%
• Maintaining strong relationships with the ResMax Champions on property to stimulate utilization of ResMax.
• Managing the Test Call process.
• Managing and facilitating communications between key stake-holders including at regional or hotel GM level: Hotels and Agents, Vendors, and other departments as appropriate
• Managing the Webinar process across EMEA and ensuring high level presentations are planned, set up, run correctly, recorded, and follow up completed to hotels, vendors and HRCC office. Proactively seeking knowledge/training gaps and securing these webinar presentations.
• Organizing Hotel Visits from hotel management level to the centres and attending these as host – including hosting a tour of the centre.
• Planning, organising Fam Trips of agents to hotels
• Ensuring geographical and cultural knowledge of the intricate EMEA region (and sub regions), ensuring communications are culturally appropriate.
Business Development Duties: 40%
• Maintaining and facilitating the overall project plan for new consolidations
• Managing the consolidation process through a timely contact plan – ensuring hotels that join utilise the service
• Event planning
• Project work – including working with target hotels for new consolidations or Auto Attendant roll out.
• Ensuring up to date knowledge of all brands at all times.
• Ensuring up to date knowledge of newly opening hotels at all times.
Administrative duties: 10%
• Maintaining accurate and current ResMax Hotel information in the ResSmart, and ensuring it is congruent with Journey and the HRCC Knowledge Base.
• Managing inquiries that come in to the ResMax department- resolving, delegating, forwarding, or escalating, as appropriate.
• Maintaining accurate departmental reports and contact lists, as required
• Planning and preparation of monthly targeted e-mail to all hotels in EMEA with performance review metrics
• Planning and coordinating regular AOP sessions
What benefits will I receive?
Your benefits will include a competitive starting salary and holiday entitlement. As an employee you will become a member of the Go Hilton Team Member Travel Program, which provides reduced hotel room rates for you, your family & friends! We look forward to explaining in detail the range of excellent benefits that you would expect from a global hotel organisation like Hilton.
• High School / GED or equivalent
• Experience in Hilton Reservations & Customer Care, post training with strong knowledge of Journey.
• Advanced written, verbal communications skills with ability to express ideas clearly both verbally and in writing
• Strong technical and mathematical skills, with excellent ability to analyze data, troubleshoot, and make appropriate recommendations
• Use of good judgment to prioritize and implement goals
• Work well under pressure and effectively handle multiple, concurrent demands while prioritizing responsibilities in accordance with core strategic goals
• Work independently with minimal supervision on specific projects and deliver results within agreed timeframes
• Self-motivation – passion to stimulate new ideas, new project work leading to business development
• Demonstrate expertise in reservations processing, Brand knowledge and reservation system operation
• Ability to communicate at Regional Director/Hotel General Manager level.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, including ability to understand and manipulate Excel spreadsheets.
• Fluent in English – both verbally and written skills
• Flexibility to work outside of normal business hours to support global time zones.
• Associate's Degree / College Diploma or equivalent
• Experience within travel or hospitality call centre environment
• Experience working on a Hotel Desk or ResMax team
• Significant experience working in reservations, front office, sales or revenue management at a Hilton hotel or other major hotel company.
• Working experience using WebEx, SharePoint, Help Desk logs, InfoWeb, and/or ResMax Reports
Check Out Similar Jobs
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.