- Sector: Media and Design
- Location: Livingston
- Hours: Full Time
- Contact: Human Resources
- Reference: 38481
Accounts Payable Assistant - Finance
3 month Fixed Term Contract
Livingston, West Lothian
We’re part of Europe’s leading entertainment and communications business. With over 22 million customers across five countries, we make life easier by entertaining and connecting people. It’s a genuine team effort. That’s why we want talented people, like you, to join us and help make the future happen.
We are upgrading our Finance systems and need your help to support the business and suppliers through this change at the front end.
As a valued employee of Sky, you’ll benefit from a free Sky Q premium package (one off payment required for installation), an excellent pension scheme and private health care. Plus, there’s a great range of other benefits to fit around your needs too.
Your key responsibilities
- Handing supplier queries by phone and email seeing through to resolution
- Maintaining address book to reduce redundant or duplicate suppliers
- Ensuring compliance with company policies and procedures
- Managing error resolution and invoice exceptions
- Processing supplier invoices and cheque requests accurately in line with agreed SLAs
- Other Accounts Payable work as required
- Proven experience of working within an Accounts Payable function
- Great record of providing excellent service to customers
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Good IT skills preferably Ariba Cloud, VIM/SAP
- Ability to work as part of a team and on your own initiative
- Background in OCR (Optical Character Recognition) or ICC (invoice scanning) is advantageous
- Ideally you will already have knowledge of Accounts Payable processes in a high volume environment and have worked in a similar role, which will help you fit right in!
If you’re ready to work in a dynamic environment alongside talented people who take pride in delivering great results, apply today
Happy to talk flexible working
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
If you are successful in your application for this role, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your Criminal Record Check.
Believe in better
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.