- Sector: Social Services, Housing and Childcare
- Specialism: Adult Care
- Location: Highland
- £8.45 to £8.82 per hour, Pay Award Pending GBP 8
- Hours: Part Time Permanent
- Contact: Recruitment
- Reference: SWR/FOR/6050
- Fort William and Ballachulish
- A range of contracts and opportunities available
If you are looking for a rewarding job with a well established, sustainable organisation who has an excellent reputation for supporting its workforce then this could be the job for you! Key offer excellent support and training alongside a range of benefits and opportunities for career progression.
Key is a leading Social Care provider working across Scotland for adults with disabilities. We provide person centred support to individuals to live in their own homes and be active citizens; enabling each individual to use their talents, fulfil their dreams and be in control of their lives.
We are currently looking for people who:-
- Enjoy and have experience of working with people
- Have a positive attitude to life and a commitment towards making a difference to the lives of people with disabilities
- Have excellent life skills and the ability to share these with others
- Have common sense and can understand and adhere to Codes of Practice and Care Standards
For the Support Worker and Relief Workers, experience of working with adults with disabilities although desirable is not essential as full training and ‘on the job’ support will be provided.
For an application form, job description and copy of our equal opportunities policy, please email: or telephone 0141 342 1892 (24 hour answering service), visit our website at or write quoting job title and location to Personnel, Key Community Supports, The Square 70 Renton Street Glasgow G4 0HT
For further discussion or support you can contact:- or
Closing date for receipt of application is 8th December 2017