- Sector: Social Services, Housing and Childcare
- Specialism: Adult Care
- Location: Highland
- Up to £9.70 per hour, Pay Award Pending GBP
- Hours: Full Time Permanent
- Contact: Recruitment
- Reference: ESW/FOR/6051
- Fort William and Ballachulish
- 30 hours (permanent)
If you are looking for a rewarding job with a well established, sustainable organisation who has an excellent reputation for supporting its workforce then this could be the job for you! Key offer excellent support and training alongside a range of benefits and opportunities for career progression.
Key is a leading Social Care provider working across Scotland for adults with disabilities. We provide person centred support to individuals to live in their own homes and be active citizens; enabling each individual to use their talents, fulfil their dreams and be in control of their lives.
We are currently looking for people who:-
- Enjoy and have experience of working with people
- Have a positive attitude to life and a commitment towards making a difference to the lives of people with disabilities
- Have excellent life skills and the ability to share these with others
- Have common sense and can understand and adhere to Codes of Practice and Care Standards
The Enhanced Support Worker will take on some aspects of the management role to support the Local Service Manager. Enhanced responsibilities may include undertaking management checks, preparing the rota or completing returns. Given this some experience and understanding of working in social care is essential.
For an application form, job description and copy of our equal opportunities policy, please email: or telephone 0141 342 1892 (24 hour answering service), visit our website at or write quoting job title and location to Personnel, Key Community Supports, The Square 70 Renton Street Glasgow G4 0HT
For further discussion or support you can contact:- or
Closing date for receipt of application is 8th December 2017
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.