- Sector: Engineering and Technical
- Location: PH33 6SD
- Hours: Full Time Permanent
- Contact: Don Michie
The position will involve assisting with the day to day supervision of Facilities Management operations throughout the UK, helping with administering building and civil engineering projects throughout the Highlands and Islands, management of a portfolio of residential and holiday lettings in various locations in Scotland and with the implementation of housing developments in the Highlands and Islands.
The post will be based at our office in the lovely village of Onich, and will require occasional travel throughout the UK.
Because of the wide range of prospective applicants, it is not possible to specify a wage, but money is unlikely to be a bar to recruiting a suitable candidate.
The post is open to a wide range of applicants.
1. They could be graduates either experienced or qualified in a construction related subject, or be willing to undertake training.
2. They could be bright school-leavers keen to follow a career in property management or one of the construction disciplines (civil engineering, quantity surveying, construction or facilities management). A school leaver will be expected and encouraged to attend formal training leading to a recognised professional qualification
3. They could be experienced managers looking for a career change.
Both male and female applicants will be suited to the post.
They must have a pro-active, "can do" attitude as there will be substantial responsibility for the recruit, after initial training, to assume responsibilty for a variety of important duties.
High standards of literacy, numeracy and IT skills are required. A driving licence is essential.
A flat may be available in nearby Fort William for either short or long term let.