- Sector: Production and Manufacturing
- Specialism: Management
- Location: Campbeltown
- Hours: Full Time Permanent
- Contact: Human Resources
• Assist the distillery manager with the daily tasks required to ensure the safe,
efficient and high-level quality orientated culture within the distillery.
• Typically 5 days per week from 8am until 5.30 pm.
• Flexibility is required around working days in busy periods.
• Demonstrated track record of people management is preferred.
• Knowledge of whisky production and of the Scotch whisky industry is preferable but not as essential as a willingness to learn and an enthusiastic approach.
• Demonstrated history of dependability is essential and the role holder must be able to adopt a hands-on approach as and when required.
• Ability to work flexibly with proven track record of multi-tasking on numerous projects and tasks.
• Excellent communication skills are required.
• Ability to learn on the job is critical as the role holder will need to undertake whisky related events, tastings and tours.
Remuneration & benefits:
• Attractive salary dependant on experience
• 25 days holiday plus public holidays
• Employeer pensions scheme with matching employee and employer contributions (5% of salary).
Please apply in writing above by sending your CV and you should include a covering letter stating why you wish to be considered for the position.
The closing date for applications is Wednesday 13th December 2017 at 5pm.
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.