This vacancy is no longer advertised
This position is responsible for turning instances of service shortfalls and communication breakdowns into positive experiences for our hotel guests and Hilton Honors members.
International Specialists are responsible for working with our valued guests and customers around the world, via different communication channels, to address and resolve their enquiries, and in turn, restore their faith in the Hilton portfolio of brands.
Guest Assistance Specialists are fully trained, and empowered, to assist Hilton customers with their questions and concerns; these enquiries may relate to our Hotel stays, reservations procedures & conditions, Hilton Honors policies & account management, etc.
This GA Specialist role is also responsible for working in partnership with Hotel Management and Owners, to increase overall guest loyalty to their hotels and the Hilton portfolio of brands overall.
If you understand the importance of offering exceptional hospitality experiences, and take pride in offering great customer service, then this may be the perfect opportunity for you.
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
With thousands of hotels in over 100 countries and territories, Hilton offers countless opportunities to delight. From an open door to a welcoming smile and an exceptional experience, we offer the millions of travellers who stay with us every year a welcome they will never forget. If you appreciate the impact global travel can have on the world you may be just the person we are looking for to work as a Hilton Team Member. Because it's with Hilton where we never forget the reason we're here: to delight our guests, Team Members, and owners alike.
What will I be doing?
Communication Skills 30%
Must be able to communicate confidently, with internal and external customers, via multiple communication channels in both English and at least one other language, ideally German, Spanish or Turkish. Must effectively correspond with peers, hotels and customers in a professional and timely manner.
Problem Resolution 30%
Must be able to resolve, in an effective manner, guest concerns, whilst adhering by departmental guidelines. Must be able to use good judgement and make appropriate compensation decisions when appropriate.
Computer Literacy 30%
Must have a good level of computer knowledge and be capable of navigating various programs, as it relates to the role. Must also be familiar, and comfortable, with Social Media platforms.
Internal Support 10%
Must be comfortable addressing enquiries/communications made both verbally and in writing, in English & either German, Spanish or Turkish, from General Managers/Owners as it relates to Guest Assistance policies and procedures.
In addition to the performance of the essential functions, this position may be required to complete a combination of the following supportive functions, based on the specific needs and particular requirements of the department and company.
• Buddy with new team members and employees from other areas of the company
• Train new team members on departmental systems and procedures
• Special projects at the direction of department management
What are we looking for?
The candidates must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities in order to perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation.
• Communicate in spoken and written English to an advanced/native level
• Communicate in at least one additional language to an advanced/native level – all languages will be considered, however, we are especially keen to hear from German, Spanish & Turkish speakers.
• Communicate in a confident and respectful manner overall, with internal and external customers
• Manage multi-tasking efficiently, demonstrating excellent organizational skills and time management
• Effectively communicate by ways of multiple channels, gathering and documenting relevant information
• Complete protocols accordingly, such as creating and updating GA Files accurately and completely
• Confidently send clear information to all relevant parties and follow through to a satisfactory resolution
• Be comfortable offering recommendations and advice to our internal partners when applicable
What benefits will I receive?
Your benefits will include a competitive starting salary and holiday entitlement. As an employee you will become a member of the Go Hilton Team Member Travel Program, which provides reduced hotel room rates for you, your family & friends! We look forward to explaining in detail the range of excellent benefits that you would expect from a global hotel organization like Hilton.
• High School Education
• Experience in Customer Service
• Experience with MS Office Suite
• College qualification
• Hospitality Experience
• Social Media Literacy
Check Out Similar Jobs
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.