Location: Oban, Lorn & The Isles
Level: Office Based
Job Type: Fixed Term
Customer Services Assistant, Oban
21 hours per week (Monday – Wednesday, 9am to 5pm)
12 month fixed term contract
Reports to:Area Office Administration Officer
Responsible for:No other staff
To ensure that the Association provides a high quality housing and estate management service to its tenants and other customers
Main Objectives of the Post
To assist with the development and implementation of efficient systems of administration, office management in order to provide a high quality working environment and customer service facility
To assist in ensuring that the Association maintains high levels of customer service and satisfaction in all aspects of its housing management and neighbourhood services
To assist in ensuring that Key Performance Indicator targets are met
To contribute to the continuous improvement of the Association’s services
Ensure that all administration functions are dealt with effectively including:-
· Providing administrative, clerical support and customer service to the Area Team
· Dealing with day to day customer enquiries both in person and by telephone
· Providing support in the organisation of meetings and events
· Carrying out data recording, processing and records management, in relation to housing management and repairs functions (where applicable)
· Assisting with production of mailings, newsletters, papers and reports and their distribution
· Assisting with maintaining financial records
· Providing support with all “domestic” arrangements e.g. visitor hospitality, office supplies
· Acting as a link and support to the customer service centre
Comply with and promote the Association's Vision and Values, Code of Conduct and professional standards by behaving in a professional manner at all times.
Ensure all statutory and Association regulations are followed, including Health & Safety, in order to protect customers, employees and the business interests of the Association
No job description can cover every issue which may arise within the post at various times and the postholder is expected to carry out other duties from time to time which are broadly consistent with those described.
This post requires:
Basic Disclosure Scotland check
To apply visit the "How to Apply" section of our website, where you can download an application form. CV's are not accepted.
If you cannot access the website, please contact the recruitment team:
01546 605817 or email
For more information, please contact Amanda MacKenzie on 01546 605931 or email
Closing Date: 12 noon on Friday 5th January 2018.
Interviews will be held on 19th January 2018 in Oban.
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.